Coordinator, Athletic Facilities/Special Events River Grove, IL
Triton College, a comprehensive two year institution located in a near western suburb of Chicago, is seeking a Coordinator, Athletic Facilities/Special Events, to join our team.
1. Administer all facets of Athletic Facilities usage and rentals (internal/external)
1. Recruit, supervise and train individuals such as athletic workers, time keepers and scoreboard operators regarding athletic field equipment and usage.
2. Plan and review work schedules for all events to assure sufficient support staff coverage.
3. Point person for all external inquiries regarding athletic facilities. Must have flexibility regarding work hours, including availability on weekends.
4. Works with all groups regarding the utilization of the athletic facilities including rental of facilities.
5. Applies approved rental rates and fees. Generates billing and collection of fees from outside users.
6. Provides, collects and prepares all pertinent documentation including contracts to all parties seeking usage of the facilities.
7. Provides guidance and input on the College's master scheduling software for coordination between Triton events, Athletic Field Partners, CE, and the general public.
8. Utilization of specialized software including spreadsheets and calendars. Ability to create and update, as needed.
9. Works with other College Departments necessary for the operation of the athletic facilities including: Audio Visual, Marketing, Athletics, Public Safety/Police, and Business Departments.
10. Acquire full knowledge of College athletic venues/locations. Knowledge of all required access keys, such as key FOBs for athletic doors/fields.
11. Ability to identify and understand specific custodial and maintenance needs.
12. Has budget responsibility for outside rentals and department management.
13. Clear understanding and ability to communicate risk management and safety procedures.
14. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Scoreboards, PA systems 2. Specific sport field equipment 3. Motorized athletic field vehicles 4. Computers and printers 5. Specialized master schedule software including spreadsheets 6. Photo copy machine 7. Fax machine
1. Athletic Facilities Manager
One year athletic facility experience or related managerial experience