The University of Wyoming is accepting applications for the position of Associate/Senior Associate Athletic Director. Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversight of designated sports programs and/or departments (e.g., Audio/Visual Services, Marketing and Branding, Sports Medicine, Sports Performance, Ticket Operations, etc.);
- Assisting with development and review of all departmental policies and procedures;
- Oversight of all matters related to gender equity, Title IX and diversity/inclusion;
- Assisting with departmental personnel functions; and
- Assisting with other duties/projects as assigned by the Director of Athletics/Designee
The projected start date for this position is July 1, 2017. The position will remain open until filled. This is a full-time (12 month), benefited position.
Complete on-line application, resume, cover letter, and contact information for three work-related references. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Review of resumes and applications will begin immediately. While applications will be accepted until the position is filled, interested applicants are encouraged to submit materials by March 22 to receive full consideration. Start date is negotiable.
Applicants must possess Valid Driver's License with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy Found at: http://www.uwyo.edu/auxserv/fleet/Official-Vehicle-Policy/OVP.pdf.
The University of Wyoming is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law and University policy. To review the EEO is the Law Poster and its Supplement, please see The Diversity & Fairness page.
We conduct background investigations for all final candidates being considered for employment. Offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of the background check.
Applicants with disabilities may request accommodation to complete the application and selection process. Please notify Human Resources at least three (3) working days prior to the date of need.
More information on the University of Wyoming can be found at: www.uwyo.edu.