Manage Department of Athletics compliance in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules, regulations and procedures.
• Monitors compliance with NCAA, Conference and University rules and regulations.
• Develops, approves and monitors student athlete recruiting procedures and policies, playing practice seasons and camps/clinics.
• Serves as liaison to the Office of Student Financial Services.
• Monitors and maintains all eligibility and financial aid certification records, including monitoring team and individual limits and preparation of squad lists.
• Assists in the coordination of academic certification of initial, continuing and transfer eligibility.
• Monitors the textbook distribution process.
• Attends Conference and NCAA meetings and seminars.
• Provides rule interpretation for staff and athletes.
• Provides research and legislative recommendations on NCAA and Conference voting.
• Conducts initial investigation on possible rule violations.
• Performs rule and regulation education.
• Attends regularly scheduled compliance meetings to maintain knowledge of current and recently established policies.
• Ensures familiarity and knowledge of NCAA Division I rules required as part of job duties.
• Assists with game management responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned.