Under the direction of the Associate Athletic Director for Development/Director of the Catamount Club, responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and execution of strategies, policies, goals, and objectives related to fundraising for Western Carolina University Athletics.
- Work as a part of the University Development team to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward of annual fund donors and major gift prospects.
- Director must actively work to grow the Catamount Club annual fund membership and special projects through on and off campus visits.
- Execute marketing and promotional strategies of the Catamount Club.
- Manage direct mail communications with the donor base including solicitations and renewals.
- Assist in the supervision of donor parking priority and donor ticket priority.
- Assist in the coordination of Catamount Club special events including the Catamount Golf Tour, Student Athlete Scholarship Banquet, Catamount Club publications, Team Reunions, and the Catamount Club phon-a-thon.
- Execute all game day fundraising activities including pre game events for Football, Basketball and Baseball.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Associate Athletic Director for Development.
-Other duties as assigned.