The Director of Academics works directly with the Director of Hockey Operations and all student-athletes who study at the Total Package Hockey Center of Excellence (TPH CoE). The Director of Academics is tasked with implementing the established TPH policies and procedures for a safe and orderly learning environment within the CoE. This individual is responsible for the following:
* Implementing an academic program that ensures student success and must work with each individual and his/her family to develop Student-Athlete Development Plans.
* Communicating with families on an ongoing basis on all matters specific but not limited to academic performance and scheduling.
* Collects and reports data to the Chief Academic Officer on academic progress
* Serves as the TPH liaison with the various student learning platforms and partner schools in order to provide quality control of the educational plan and experience
* Assists with the daily duties and functions of any academic support staff in accordance with TPH policies and procedures, maintains records in a confidential and organized manner so that current information is readily available to authorized personnel upon request
* Assists students in post-secondary planning and preparation, coordinates community service programs and projects
* Assists with providing parent orientation and information sessions related to the academic program
* Participates in the continuous quality improvement processes related to the academic program, and may have general administrative duties as assigned.
The Director of Academics position is full time with hours that reflect the student academic day.
The successful candidate must pass a background check and complete the USA Hockey SafeSport certification.
Additional Salary Information: salary and benefit package information available
Internal Number: 05202019
About Total Package Hockey, LLC
Founded in 2001, Total Package Hockey is a hockey service provider with the vision to become the world leader in positively impacting the lives of student-athletes through the game of hockey. TPH prides itself on operating at a standard that exceeds expectations of players, families, coaches, advisors and all other entities of the hockey world, one choice at a time.
Our staff is committed to providing positive, energetic, hands-on instruction and mentorship, in an effort to develop each individual on and off the ice. If each individual develops as a player, athlete and person, he or she will be better prepared to advance to the highest levels of junior, collegiate and professional hockey, while learning the skills necessary for success in the ultimate game: the game of life.