Associate Director of Digital and Social Media, Championships and Alliances
This individual will assist in executing the departmental strategy that includes: 1) enhancing the student-athlete championships experience; 2) promoting NCAA championships; 3) increasing revenue-generating opportunities, awareness, and viewership to NCAA championships and ancillary events; 4) communicating consistent NCAA championships brand messages through digital and social media; and 5) managing relationships with external vendors.
· Collaboratively develop, implement, and manage NCAA Championships social media strategies that positively promote student-athletes and member institutions, increase awareness of NCAA sports and championships, foster fan engagement and demonstrate the values of the NCAA and college athletics, in furtherance of the NCAA brand.
· Produce unique multimedia content with a focus on storytelling and creating an emotional connection with the audience.
· Cultivate and promote voice for NCAA Championships through social media with proven track record of good judgment with content decisions.
· Assist with the management of the NCAA’s digital rights partnership with Turner Sports.
· Use and react to digital performance metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Serve as a resource and support to NCAA members and other internal stakeholders on NCAA Championships digital operations, including Championships social media, web (NCAA.com), photography licensing, radio rights, footage management, and Championship streaming operations.
· Protect the NCAA Championships brand by navigating Association policies and guidelines with a focus on partner support and success.