The Cougar Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has served as the fundraising arm of the College of Charleston Athletics Department for over 40 years. The Cougar Club exists to provide financial support for student-athlete scholarships, in addition to sport specific fundraising and facility improvements.
- Understanding of the commitment to goals, values, and mission of the Cougar Club
- Plan and develop strategies for the identification, cultivation, and solicitation of donors
- Assist in the planning, setup, and implementation of the Cougar Club's hospitality needs which include home and away tailgates, hospitality suite set up, catering acquisition, etc.
- Assist in the planning, setup, and implementation of Cougar Club special events, which include but are not limited to the John Kresse Invitational Golf Tournament, and the Tip Off Dinner
- Maintain the organization's website, social media platforms, and community ad space
- Act as the organization's graphic designer and marketing manager
- Design and maintain the weekly Cougar Club email system
- Serve as the staff liaison to the Cougar Club Board of Directors
-Other duties as assigned
- To apply for this position please send a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to Derek Davis at email@example.com.
- The College of Charleston is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group based on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability
- Offers of employment are contingent upon a successful background check
- Job Open Until Filled
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess quality interpersonal skills to provide a high level of customer service to the Cougar Club donor base and College of Charleston fans
- Attendance and oversight of College of Charleston Athletic Events
About College of Charleston Cougar Club
The College of Charleston Cougar Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which has served as the fundraising arm for the College of Charleston Athletic Department for over 40 years.
We exist to provide financial support for student-athlete scholarships, in addition to sport specific fundraising and athletic facility improvements. The charitable donations of alumni, friends, and fans are vital to both the short and long-term growth and success of CofC Athletics, as we look to build and sustain a competitive athletics program in the Colonial Athletics Association and the NCAA.