The Assistant Director of Donor Engagement is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate entry of Wolfpack Club pledges and payments. The position will also hold responsibility for day-to-day reporting for various areas of the Wolfpack Club. This position will manage a portfolio of approximately 1500 donors and will cultivate, engage and solicit these donors for the purpose of providing financial support for NC State Athletics.
· Process payments ensuring proper donor, allocation, tax receipt and amount
· Process ACH transactions, matching gifts, donor advised funds, IRA’s and manage payroll deduction imports and understand tax implications of these gifts
· Correspondence with donors on scheduled payments (bank drafts, credit card payments, lapsed payments, unpaid balances)
· Analysis of delinquent and inactive accounts
· Reviewing online revenue generated by donor to make sure properly allocated
· Manage portfolio of approximately 1500 donors
· Engage and cultivate donors
· Develop, coordinate and execute membership acquisition campaign to achieve 5% net growth in membership
· Collaborate on retention strategies and communications with donors on renewals
· Manage weekly communication for stewardship, increase next to level and retention
· Manage and oversee Wolf Tracks and Brick programs
· Provide quarterly update on pledges to be written off and review with Membership and Annual Giving Team
· Monthly billing of allocations to donors
· Monthly reporting for various events and clubs and fundraising campaigns
· Assist in preparing year end giving statements
Assist in identifying and connecting with key donors and stakeholders in the community that will enhance the Association’s mission.
About Wolfpack Club
The mission of the NC State Student Aid Association (Wolfpack Club) is to provide private financial support for athletic scholarships and facilities for NC State University.
Additionally, the Student Aid Association provides communication and services for all friends of Wolfpack athletics.
All of the activities of the Association are done with the highest integrity for academic and athletic excellence and within the guidelines established by the University, the Atlantic Coast Conference, and the National Collegiate Athletic Association.