- Create video content and motion graphics for use on the athletic department’s social media, website and arena video boards. The content will include hype videos, athlete features, promotional/marketing materials and paid elements designed to engage fans, recruits, stakeholders and sponsors. In addition this position will keep up with current trends in athletic digital content production and distribution.
-Videos footage for projects as needed for Athletics Development, Tiger Sports Properties, University of Memphis Athletics for Diversity & Equality (UMADE), overseeing all phases of each project and videos various athletic events.
- Work with communications department on social media strategies and content generation
-Posts highlights and content from various sports to the American Athletic Conference video exchange but not limited to posting videos (post-game interviews and press conferences) to GoTigersGo.com and/or the Memphis Athletics social media platforms.
- Assist as a liaison with the American Athletic Conference (American Digital Network), but not limited to working with ESPN+ media partner/production crew or other outside broadcast networks in gathering content for broadcasts
- Responsible for the hiring, development, and evaluation of a student/internship program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area and a minimum two years of collegiate or professional level videography experiences. Work with Sony and Canon video cameras and DSLRs is also required.
Internal Number: 012759
About University of Memphis
University of Memphis Athletics