The University Athletic Association at the University of Florida are searching for two (2) Coordinators to work collaboratively with the Gators Experience team to create a comprehensive Student-Athlete Enhancement program that fosters personal and career development in our student-athletes. One position will focus primarily on Graduate School and Graduate Scholarship Opportunities for student-athletes and is the liaison for the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC). The other position will focus primarily on community service and is a liaison for the Black Student-Athlete Council (BSAC). Depending on experience, this position may be filled as an Assistant Director. This posting will be open until a qualified candidate is selected.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Two Years of progressively responsible administrative experience
· Solid administrative, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
· Organized individual with the ability to multi-task effectively
· Independent thinker, self-motivated, and detail oriented
· Ability to engage effectively with others of diverse cultures or backgrounds
· Ability to work a non-standard work week which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Master’s Degree
· A working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
· Prior experience in an intercollegiate athletic environment
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About University Athletic Association, Inc.
The University Athletic Association, Inc. is the athletic department for the University of Florida. We are searching for talented candidates to assist us in the pursuit of our goal of being one of the finest intercollegiate athletic programs in the nation.
Join UF's 150-year plus tradition of academic excellence, leading-edge research, medical care, flourishing arts, and world-class athletics. As part of The Gator Nation, you will enjoy outstanding benefits and play an integral role in contributing to the atmosphere, diverse culture, and traditions that make the University Athletic Association a great place to work.
BACK TO TOP
NACDA & Affiliates Job Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NACDA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at NACDA & Affiliates Job Center.