NACDA Awards

Job Seekers, Welcome to NACDA & Affiliates Job Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 54 Jobs
Create Alert
Loading... Please wait.
Northern Illinois University Logo
Northern Illinois University

DeKalb, Illinois

NEW! NEW!
Northern Illinois University Logo
Northern Illinois University

DeKalb, Illinois

NEW! NEW!
University of Mount Union

Alliance, Ohio

NEW! NEW!
KBRS

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

The University of Texas at Austin - Texas Athletics

Austin, Texas

Southern Methodist University Logo
Southern Methodist University

Dallas, Texas

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, Ohio

New Mexico State Athletics Logo
New Mexico State Athletics

Las Cruces, New Mexico

Washington State University

Pullman, Washington

Boston University Development & Alumni Relations

Boston, Massachusetts

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

University of Minnesota Athletics Logo
University of Minnesota Athletics

Minneapolis, Minnesota

K-State Athletics, Inc. Logo
K-State Athletics, Inc.

Manhattan, Kansas

K-STATE ATHLETICS, INC. / KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY Logo
K-STATE ATHLETICS, INC. / KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY

Manhattan, Kansas

University of Texas at El Paso

El Paso, Texas

BIG EAST Conference Logo
BIG EAST Conference

New York, New York

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Texas Tech University

Lubbock, Texas

NCAA Logo
NCAA

Indianapolis, Indiana

Northern Illinois University Logo
Northern Illinois University

DeKalb, Illinois

Tiger Athletic Foundation Logo
Tiger Athletic Foundation

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

UC San Diego Tritons Logo
UC San Diego Tritons

La Jolla, California

Loading... Please wait.
Assistant Director of Communications – Graphic Design and Creative Services
Within the Digital team of the NCAA Communications Department, this role focuses on graphic design for social media, email campaigns, and ncaa.org content. Responsibilities include 70% graphic design, creating impactful designs, and upholding NCAA's digital brand standards. The other 30% involves digital video projects that articulate the association's value, engage the audience, and stimulate interest in NCAA initiatives. The role demands sharp design acumen and message delivery proficiency through graphics and video, playing a key role in defining the NCAA's digital identity and engaging a varied audience. The ideal candidate will exhibit a dynamic, creative approach, quick thinking, outstanding communication, and the ability to respond positively to design feedback.Job


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions